|Turning Twenty that is ready to go to the quilters.|
Pinwheels and Patches, or maybe it is the other way, this was a swap that several of the Timbles participated in early last year. I had all of the blocks finished but wasn't paying enough attention, and some of them were sewn the wrong way. I could have gone ahead and sewn them together, but something about it bothered me.I have taken them apart and now just have to put them back together.
5. Grandpa's Best: I bought the fabric for the borders, have to do those then get it quilter.
6. Carrie Hall: This was on my list last year, maybe this year.
7. Wrapped in Comfort: This is a large pillow cover designed by Pat over at Silver Thimble.
8. Neighbor's Fence: Not one but two of these are at exactly the same stage. I made these from my flannel stash, just have to add borders and get it quilted.
9. Scrappy Nines: Long way to go on this one.
10. Stargazing: Another long way to go.
There are no photos of 5-10 because I can't get to them in my sewing room.
Wish me luck.