Monday, January 24, 2011

Thimbes Weekend

 After being snowed in for a week, and having a really busy week at school, I was more than ready for an evening of sewing with my buddies at Thimbles.  It was so much fun!  Faye was there, the first time I have seen her in ages.  (Faye was my boss at our county office until she retired in May).  Becky, Cindy, Sarah and Kristie were there sewing. Karmen was working on some stitchery projects, Pat was playing with her new IPad and  Karin came by to say hello.  Show and Tell was outstanding, Kristie finished Roll Roll Cotton Boll.  I love the colors that she used in her quilt.  Makes me want to get mine back out. 
Becky finished Scrappy Nines.  Love it in Black and White.
Sandra with her Valentine Table runner.  (I know she is sideways, sorry)

Kristie's swap quilt. 


No comments: