Sunday, January 23, 2011

Seven Sisters

It took all week but I finally finished not one but two Seven Sister's blocks.  The first one, looked totally different, the background was brown with cream stars.  All the time I was appliqueing I kept thinking I didn't really like the fabric and I would probably redo it.  Well, I redid it much sooner than anticipated.  I had accidentally cut the background square and inch too big and had appliqued the stars too far apart.  There was no way that I could cut in down without cutting the points off of some of the stars.  The stars aren't perfect on this one, but I am please with it.

1 comment:

Micki said...

It's beautiful!