Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

Where did 2010 go?  It seems like just yesterday that we were starting 2010. All in all this has been a good year, no major personal disasters.  I did think that my birthday would be a low point of the year, I was not looking forward to turning 50, however it was the best birthday ever. I have come to the conclusion that age is just a number and you are only as old as you feel.  I definitely don't feel 50, at least most days.   I was able to spend a lot of time with both family and friends this year and hope to spend more time with family int he coming year. 

This year my two resolutions were to finish some of my UFO's and to live each day to the fullest.  I finished some UFO"S although not as many as I had hoped.  (will definitely work on that one again next year).  I think that for the most part I have lived each day to the fullest at least I have tried on most days. One other resolution for the new year is to be more consistent with my blogging, I have really good intentions but sometimes life just gets in the way, either in a good way or a bad way.   My wish for the New Year is that everyone have a safe and happy year. 

No comments: