Thursday, December 9, 2010

Secret Santa Time

A  while ago I signed up for the Secret Santa Swap.  I love Christmas and thought this would be fhte perfect opportunity to make something for a fellow blogger.  I decided to make a table rummer and a pillow for my Secret Santa.  I got so carried away that I forgot to take a picture before I sent it to my Secret Santa, Margaret in Arizona.  I was really excited yesterday to get home and find that  I had recived my pacakage from my Secret Santa.  It was so exciting to open the package.  I loved the way it was wrapped.

I quickly tore open the package and found two hand made knit dishclothes and two hand towels that were decorated with lovely Christmas material.  Thank you so much Margaret.  I am already using them.

1 comment:

magirite said...

Glad you are enjoying your gifts. I love mine and there are pictures on my blog magirite.blogspot.com if your interested. Thanks.
Got the quilt patterns. Thanks, I can't wait to start on them in January. Have a Merry Christmas and glad you are over (I hope) your root canal. Not fun.
~M~