Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Flu is no Fun

Having the flu is definitely no fun.  (especially when you got your flu shot and didn't think you would get it.  I hadn't been feeling good for  a few days, then on Sunday my temp went up to 103.  I could not get warm, I had two flannel quilts and a regular quilt plus the heating pad and was still cold.  On Monday I went to the doctor and heard the dreaded words flu.  I felt better so I decided to go to work today, that lasted until lunch time then I had to call it a day and come home.  Hope I can make a full day of it tomorrow.
Having the flu has also put a damper on my sewing room cleaning.  I even thought up a new project; an off white table runner with different shades of pink and red hearts.  I don't know if I can get it finished in the next month but I am going to try. 


Gina said...

Sending hugs. Hope you feel better soon and don't push yourself to do anything.Just rest

kristie said...

So sorry to hear you are under the weather...get better soon. k