My word of the year for 2014 is FOCUS. I don't really know where this word came from, I had already told my DH that my word of the year was going to be SIMPLIFY. I had intended to blog about it last night but football got in the way and when I woke up this morning I had a new word for the year. After thinking about it, FOCUS is probably a better word for me. I do need to simplify things in a big way, but I think by Focusing on things I can simplify things. There are several things that I need to focus on. Here is a quick list:
1. My self ( I always put everything else above myself)
2. My DH (sometimes I forget how important he is to me)
3. My wool business, I really want to focus on this, this year and step it up a notch.
4. My house, it definitely needs some work
5. My family, I need to visit my mom more, along with my niece and her family.
6. My quilting, I didn't get a lot of quilting done in 2013 and I need to step it up in 2014
7. My friends, I can't say enough about my friends and how supportive they are. I need to be there for them.
I could go on, but I think if I focus on these 7 things my life will be all the better for it. What is your word for the year.