Monday, December 16, 2013

Yellow Brick Road Swap

There just aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done.  With work, dyeing wool. getting ready for Christmas and trying to do some sewing there just aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done.  Saturday I had hoped to get some sewing done, but that didn't happen.  I went by Pat's house on Saturday morning to deliver some wool then the other side of town to Little  Quilts to deliver wool.  By the time I got home it was almost time to start dinner then head out to a Christmas concert at the Ferst Center at GA Tech.  I did manage to get some of my Yellow Brick Road Blocks up on the design wall.  Here is a close up of one of the shirtings blocks.

You can get a better idea of what the quilt will look like from this photo.  Can't wait to get the blocks sewn together.

No comments: