Sunday, December 22, 2013

Chrismtas Decorations up

Finally got up all of my Christmas decorations.  We were going to get a real tree this year but since we are leaving tomorrow for Mississippi and won't be here for the big day we decided to just go with the fake one.   ( I have realized that it is time to get new drapes in the living room, these are way to dated now).  Our tree is a mishmash of all different kinds of ornaments, every time we go on vacation we get an ornament for the tree, and of course as I am decorating I have to recount where we got it and talk about the vacation.  My DH can't imagine how I can remember all of that.
Some of my nutcrackers.  I didn't put them all out this year.

 Rudy was purchased for me by DH one year at Home Depot when we were getting our tree.
 This snowman was made by a friend of ours from one of the logs that was used to make our cabin.
 This ornament belonged to my DH's great grandfather  and is about 100 years old.  I love it.
Shiny silver trees and a cute girly snowgirl purchased at little Quilts a few years ago. 

The presents are all wrapped and ready for the big day.  Hope you are too!!!

No comments: