Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Beautiful Lights at the Garden

 I am an absolute Christmas fanatic.  I love anything that has to do with Christmas.  My DH and I had date night tonight, out to dinner then the  Botanical Gardens for their Garden of lights.  Dinner wasn't as planned since the restaurant we planned on going to had closed since our last visit.  One of his favorite restaurants was the King and I a local Thai place, oh well we will have to find a new one.  We tried a new Thai place, Bangkok it was pretty good not great.  Then we headed to see the lights.  It was very, very cold. 
Santa Grasshopper

Not sure what this was, but beautiful photo doesn't do it justice.

Not sure what the snake had to do with Christmas, but it was pretty.

I just realized this one is a little tilted.  It was advertised as a non peak night, I would hate to see it on a peak night.  Very crowded and hard to get some good shots.  If you are in the area, this would be a great family outing.

No comments: