Sunday, July 14, 2013

Blue Ridge Community Quilt Show

This month, Blue Ridge, Georgia hosts their annual Community Quilt Show. I  have been attending this little show  for several years, and for the last two years, have had quilts in the show.  (all you have to do to enter quilts is be a member of the Blue Ridge Arts Association).  I am always amazed by the talented quilt makers in this little town.  I entered two quilts this year one was, Who's Your Huckleberry, and the other is the infamous anniversary t-shirt quilt.  (I actually think that he is starting to  like it!!!!! He is almost smiling here) If you are in the area the show runs for another week, check it out.

Who's Your Huckleberry, one of Pat's patterns.

I think this was a scrappy Nine Patch.  Should have taken notes.

There were a few old quilts on display, this was one of them, DH wanted to know if I was ever going to make one of these, he really liked it.

Nice scrappy batik quilt.

I think this one is sideways, but still pretty, scrap sting piecing.

Oh my, a neutral scrappy nine patch, (see this one Pat)

Great looking stars.

Scrappy Batik



No comments: