Friday, December 28, 2012

2012 UFO's

I can believe that 2012 is almost over.  My mom was right, the older you get the faster the years go by!!!!  (I don't know if that is good or bad, nothing we can do about it anyway) For 2012 I had listed 10 different UFO's that I wanted to finish.  I got off to a great start, a finish in January, February, and March, then things started slowing down.  I did manage to finish 6 of my UFO's.  6 out of 10 isn't too bad, considering I started several new quilts and managed to finish a couple of them.  I realized while looking back at some of my photos that I need to make sure I always take a photo of my completed quilt.  Now to start thinking about UFO's for 2013.  I'm sure there won't be a shortage of things to choose from.
This is Neighbor's Fence.

This was my next finish, A long Road Home.  This was a trade.  Love this one.


March Finish, Lap Quilt in a Hurry, this was a Moda Bakeshop pattern.


This is a fat quarter friendly pattern, Short Stacks.  It was a Christmas present for my brother.

Huckleberry Pie, probably my one and only purple quilt.

 



No comments: