Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's beginning to look like Christmas

 It should start to look like Christmas, it took three days to get my  tree up and decorated.  I love real trees, but for the last few years I have caved into pressure for DH and gone the artificial way.  ( I have to admit they are easier to put up and deal with).  Here is DH putting an antique Santa ornament that belonged to his Grandfather on the tree.  Our tree has all and I do mean all kinds of ornaments.  Some are mine from when I was little and some are were DH's.  I also buy ornaments anytime we go on vacation, they last longer than T-shirts and you can always find Christmas ornaments.  It is fun to put them on the tree and remember where we go them. 



Here is the tree all decorated, except for the scene and goes under it.  That job belongs to DH. 

Some of my many pillows.  I have lots and lots of Christmas pillows, this one is my favorite, All Jolly Old Fat Men Welcome.   

Snowman peeps add a special touch to hot chocolate. 

1 comment:

Becky said...

Loved seeing your holiday decorations.