Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I can't believe that I won something!!!

 I never, and I mean never in anything.  But I must be living right, I have won two things in the last month.  Wooh!!  My first win was a tub of cookie dough from school, (you don't see it here, so you can probably judge my enthusiasm for that item).  What you do see, I am so excited about.  I had a quilt on The Blogger's Quilt Festival and my number was picked for one of their wonderful prizes.  I won the give away from Prairie Moon, (what could be better for the Quilting Cowgirl?)  I was so excited the day the package came in the mail.
Festive, western inspired tissue paper, what's in it?

Oh, boy!  A pattern, four fat quarters and a stocking kit.

Can't wait to get started on this stocking kit.  Too bad it probably won't be finished for this Christmas.

2 comments:

Becky said...

This giveaway was made for you!!! Congrats! Cookie dough is pretty good, too:)

Karmen said...

I am thinking I need to investigate that stocking pattern. Karmen