While off from work on Monday I was determined to catch up on my Farmer's Wife blocks. (that didn't happen) I came to the conclusion that those templates were a pain in the ****. I remembered that when I got the book I also got the CD with the paper piecing foundation patterns, all I had to do was find it. It took a while, (that is one reason I did some cleaning in my sewing room). After finding the book, I had to figure out how to print the block patterns, that took awhile. By the time I had done all of this I was to over it and didn't feel like making very many blocks. I did get four made.
Attic Window, I really like this one.
Box, yes that is the name of it, and I can see that I need to pick some threads off of it.