Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Great new book

I got my copy of this book on Friday night at Thimbles.  It is by our head thimble Pat Wys, I am so excited for her.  This is a great book, even if my friend did write it.  The projects in here are absolutely wonderful.  I have  made one, the White Chocolate Log Cabin, it was my very first thimble's project.  I have the kit for the quilt on the front, I think this might inspire me to get it made sometime soon.  One of the great things about this book is the fact that all of the quilts will go with any color scheme you happen to have.  They would also make great gifts.  But if you aren't into neutrals the patterns would be great made out of any color choice.  Check out Pat's blog, if you haven't already discovered it, you are missing out a great and hilarious read. 

No comments: