Friday, October 7, 2011

Almost over

I have been so busy the last two weeks with our book fair at school that I haven't had time to do anything else.  I had just started not being exhausted when I got home, then book fair happened.  I go home every night and just crash.  DH even did laundry last night!!  Today is the last day, I start packing it all up to go away in a few hours, then hopefully I can get caught up on some other things that I desperately need to do.  I haven't even touched my  machine in the last week.  I have managed to do some handwork, counted cross stitch.  At one time counted cross stitch was "my thing", it was what I did to relax in the evenings (that was before I discovered applique and knitting). Years ago I decided to make everyone in my family a Christmas stocking.  I thought that I wouldn't have to make anymore, but alas I had to make one more.  I finished the name last night. This is the 20th stocking that I have made.  It still has to be turned into a stocking but that won't be hard to do.  I have to admit that I did not enjoy this one very much.  Probably because I was thinking about all of the applique that I wanted to do. 

1 comment:

Anne-Mettes Oaser said...

I am sure, it will be a beutiful Christmas Stocking. It looks great now.
Have a relaxing weekend.