I finished my February UFO project with a few days to spare. I mean finished as in quilted, with a label, and on the bed. Woohoo!!! I have been working on this quilt off and on for almost two years. That is a record even for me. The pattern is Buckeye Beauty, the fabric is Chocolat from Moda. I am pleased with the way it turned out, the only problem came with the backing. Remember I have had this fabric for two years, and I just knew that I had enough for the backing. Not! I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to get another fabric and wasn't able to locate enough to make it work. After digging through my stash I found several fat quarters that I had not used in the top. I took four of those and put them in the middle of the backing. It looks like I planned it. It feels great to finally finish something.