Monday, June 7, 2010

Jelly Roll BOM

One of my projects this week is to get caught up on some of my BOM's. (you notice I said some, not all). The Jelly Roll Sampler is one that I wanted to catch up on. I had not done the block from two weeks ago, and there was a new one today. I am all caught up now!! At least on this one.

I wanted to see how all of the blocks looked together so I put all of them on my design wall. I have two favorite blocks, the top 2 on the left. I can't wait to see what the other 4 blocks look like

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your Jelly Roll blocks are great! I havent made the last two either, I will see if I can make an effort this week. I also have to catch up on the Star Crazy, May and June.... I dont like to fall behind!

Becky said...

I totally forgot a new block came out on Monday. Wow! I'm behind already:) Your blocks are looking good!