Monday, March 30, 2009
After much searching online last week, I finally found the fabric that I needed to finish the borders on my quilt. I found it at an online only shop in Louisiana. (the fabric actually came from my friend Becky's home town. ) Thanks to everyone who sent suggestions of where I could possibly find the fabric. I have learned a valuable lesson, either make sure you have enough fabric or don't keep the project in a UFO state for so long. I didn't get too excited because I couldn't get my hopes up that it was exactly what I was looking for until the mail came on Friday. It was a perfect match. I was able to get the borders on and finish a UFO. So far I have finished one project a month. This was my project for March. I had to spread it out on the floor of my sewing room, which after looking at this photo I definitely need to clean my sewing room. You know when you get involved in a project you don't always take time to clean, however I think I need to do some major cleaning before I start another project.