Sunday, February 15, 2009

Block #2 from Bunny Hill


I am really getting into this applique thing. I just finished Block #2 from Bunny Hill's BOM. I don't really know about the pink bird, it doesn't show up a lot, I really liked the fabric and thought that it would show up more. It does look better in person that it does in the photo.
I am trying to finish up another UFO that I started back in December. It is a Christmas quilt, I am out of the mood, but I have it up on my design wall and want to finish it before I take it down. I had finished one very similar last month for my great nephew, I think I will give this one to his brother. They are exactly the same except the color of the border fabric, and it is the same print just a different color. I want to get it finished so I can drag out another UFO. My husband and I still sleep on a full size bed, we have been talking for a year about getting a queen size and I think the time is finally here. I had started a quilt for it, I guess now I need to get in gear and get it finished and to a quilter.
Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day, and if you are lucky enough to be off tomorrow for President's Day, enjoy.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Good job with the Fabruary block. I'm still working on January. My applique is getting better. Let's hope my stitchery improves too. Looking foward to seeing your new queen size quilt. Have a great week!

kristie said...

I haven't even started #1. You go girl! It looked wonderful. I am still working on the 2007 blocks...slowly but surely. Kristie