Monday, July 7, 2008

Great Read

I had the best book to read over the Fourth of July weekend, the new Emile Richards book: Sister's Choice. I was the very first person to get it from my local library. It is part of her Shenandoah Album series. I had hoped that I would be able to pick it up before the holiday. My husband and I were heading up to our cabin in Blue Ridge and I wanted a really good book to read. I started it Thursday morning and finished it Sunday afternoon. It wouldn't have taken so long but I did have to stop occasionally and do some other things like cook. If you are looking for a good book to read, I definitely recommend this one.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I have requested that one at the PL. I'm 26th on the list. I want it now! I love this series. Glad that you had a relaxing weekend. Glad that you were able to spend some time at the cabin.