Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Limited Stash Busting


A couple of days before I went into the hospital, I too a Stash Pot Pie class. I thought this would be the perfect way to deplete my stash. I loved the pattern and realized that I had more than plenty black, red, and neutral scraps to complete the quilt. The only thing I will have to purchase is a backing and possibly an outer border. During the class I was able to complete three blocks, only 33 more to go! I did go to my sewing room for about thirty minutes yesterday, that was really my first time to do any sewing since I had surgery. I think if I limit myself to no more than 30 minutes a day for a while I can get some blocks complete without doing too much.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Glad your feeling better! I love those blocks - nice and scappy!

Becky said...

Glad to hear tht you are abe to do some sewing! Hope that you are getting better each day!