Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm Back!!!

Friday the 13th was definitely not one of my better days. I had a total abdominal hysterectomy. My incision is about 6 inches long, which is making it a little hard to manuever. I came home from the hospital Sunday night, and spent most of yesterday sleeping. I go back to the doctor on Friday to get the results of the biopsy. I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything is ok. I have managed to stay awake most of today, only one nap so far. I even managed to work on some stitchery. I am working on the Ring in the New Year Blocks. I completed one today, which brings my total up to 5. I hope to finish the others soon.

My husband has been wonderful during this difficult time. He is making sure that I don't try to do too much to soon, which I would probably do if he weren't here.

Hope to post some pics of my stitchery later in the week.

2 comments:

CINDI said...

Hope that recovery is easy and quick. Any that the results are good. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I have been down that road and want you to know that if the results are not exactly what you would like it can be okay.

Let me know if you need anything.

Becky said...

It's a good sign if you are on the computer:) You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. You are so ahead of me in the stitchery project. I have "stalled-out" on mine.

Take care!