Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Too many different kinds of UFO's

I know that most of us probably have several ufo's in our sewing rooms. I know that I do.  Not only do I have quilt ufo's I have knitting ufo's, stitchery ufo's and wool applique ufo's.  Over the holidays I did some cleaning in my sewing room and was really amazed at the number of ufo's I had and the different kinds.  My goal this year is to get them finished, at least some of them.  One month into the new year and I have finished one quilt, this quilt has been in my finished but not quilted stack for at least 10 years.  I had just never gotten around to getting it quilted.  Leisa did a great job quilting it, but I hope my piecing skills have improved some since I made it.  Some mistakes just don't quilt out.  It is a pattern from Pat Wys at Silver Thimble.

This stitchery project was started two, maybe three years ago, it is a table runner from Pat Wys's Christmas book.  I finally finished the embroidery this week, now just to get the backing on it and put it away until Christmas. 

1 comment:

kristie said...

I have all those kind of UFOs and needlepoint ones! Love the stitchery and quilt.