Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Christmas Vacation Ends


All good things must come to an end, and so does this Christmas vacation, back to school tomorrow. (unless I win the lottery tonight). Every year I have these huge plans of everything I want to get done over the winter break and this year was no different.  I should know by now that 90 % of the things I want to do aren't going to get done.  Maybe my word for the year 2018 ORGANIZE will help me plan better in the future.  I have always be terrible at keeping a planner/calendar either paper or digital.  I am hoping to do better year, it isn't a resolution, just a plan.   I have always had problems being organized but the last few years it has just gotten out of hand.  I have got to do better.  I decided if I had a nice planner that would be a good start.  I bought this one a few weeks ago on sale at Michael's.  I picked this one because it had not only a calendar but additional pages for making lists and notes.  I  spent part of today making notes of all the important dates that I already know about for the year, including all of the important birthdays.  Wish me luck.

I could only do so much "organizing"  I was almost finished with this scarf and decided to finish it.  In a way that goes with "organize"  I am trying to finish some of my UFO's this year.  If I could get some of them completed I would have more room to organize things!!











No comments: