Sunday, February 4, 2018

February OMG

I found the One Monthly Goad over at Elm Street Quilts, and decided this was what I needed to finish up some of my small UFO's.  Today I decided to look through my two boxes of smaller UFO's to see what I wanted to finish this month.  I knew it the minute I saw it, this table topper has been a UFO for so long I don't even remember when I started it.  All it needs is the border, but the border is a scalloped one that has to be appliqued onto the background border.  It probably won't take long, the prep work will take longer than the actual work.
Table topper from Mrs. Rosie's Schnibbles

I am using the blue snowflake fabric for the border background and the white will be the scalloped border.  I should be able to finish this by the end of the month.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Fun pattern. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.