Saturday, November 18, 2017

What Happened??

For some reason today, I decided that I would start blogging again.  I didn't realize that it was going to take me an hour to figure out how to get into my blog.  I had no idea so much had changed.  I finally think I am good to go, at least I am writing a post.  I have missed blogging, not sure why I stopped, just  didn't take the time to do it, but that is going to change.  I need to do something for me and I enjoy doing this.  I also miss keeping up with what everyone is doing.  Can't wait to see what is going on in blog land.  I am showing my  newest finish.  Lola and Olive from Fiberworks.  I love this method, the only sewing was the background panel, the rest is fused collage.  Love it, can't wait to start another one.

1 comment:

kristie said...

Glad to see you blogging again! Love this quilt!