Thursday, October 2, 2014

My first time as a Vendor

Pig in a Blanket Little Woolie Bundles
Scrap bags will be a show special, reg. $15.00, special for $10.00
Wish  me luck this weekend with my first show.  I will be at the Stars 'N' Stitches Quilt Show this weekend.  I am both excited and nervous!!!  If you live in the Atlanta area check it out.  I will have lots and lots of my hand dyed wool, some patterns, needles, steam a seam lite, kits, and lots of other goodies.
I put the binding on this last night.  It is a pattern and kit that I will have at the show.

I am a follower of Lisa Bongean and a firm believer in Lite Steam-A-Seam 2.  This product is just now back on the market and I will have it available to sell.


I also will have Pocket Full of Posies patterns and kits.  This makes a great sewing bag, or little bag for goodies.

1 comment:

kristie said...

You and your wool will do great!! Good Luck.