Monday, October 27, 2014

Snowbound

I am so excited about getting my Snowbound quilt back from Leisa that I have decided to put together a wool kit for it again.  I did this last year for Pat over at Silver Thimble, and thought since I just got mine back it would be a good time to offer it again.

Here are the colors that are in the kit, or very very similar to the ones in the kit.  Since all of the colors are hand dyed there might a slight variance in the colors.  The kit also comes with all of the white wool that you need for the snowmen and snowflakes, this is a great project to get your home ready for winter.  Nothing about it screams Christmas so you could leave it out until February, if you didn't get sick of it before then.  If you are interested in the kit check out my store at PiginablanketWools.com.  As an added incentive mention this post and you will receive a 15% discount if you order by November 4th, Election Day.  Look forward to hearing from you.  

No comments: