Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Trying to expand


Sometimes it is hard to do it all!!  Work has been keeping me extremely busy, our school is in the process of getting all new technology and since I am part of the technology team it is taking a big part of each day.  I have also had a really bad cold, I hate having a cold!  At the same time I have been working really hard on my website and trying to get the word out about  my wool business.  I have a second blog that is strictly wool related, which is what I want to get away from on this one and get back to posting about quilting.  My other blog is over at Piginablanketwools.com, I would love for you to go over and check it out.  If you will check it out, leave a comment there and blog about it you will be entered to win a kit from my store of your choosing,  (except for the Snowbound Kit).  Leave a comment and blog about it by Tuesday November 4, election day.  Can't wait to read everyone's comments.  I am really anxious to do some regular quilting.  I have two quilts that I started this summer and would love to finish, in addition to all of the other UFO's in my sewing room.  I am also trying to clear out some items that I know I will no longer use.  I have been through all of my quilting books and cleaned those out.  I used to give them to Goodwill, now I am listing them on Amazon.  I didn't expect to sell any of them, but have been pleasantly surprised at the number I have sold.  I am also cleaning out my fabric, I have more fabric than I will ever use in three life times.  I have started listing some of it on ebay and again have been pleasantly surprised at the amount I have sold.  My new motto is "Simplify".  

1 comment:

Michele T said...

You have lovely wool kits and I left a comment on your blog too! I don't have a blog but I did share on Twitter @mimistarquilter (hope that works to share your Woolie shop!!)