Sunday, May 4, 2014

Check it out.

There hasn't been much sewing at my house the last month or so I have been knee deep in wool, literally.  As most of you know I started dyeing wool a little over a year ago and decided that I am going to try to turn it into more of a business.  Welcome to Pig in a Blanket  my online store and blog for all things wool.  I am really excited about this.  I finally decided on packing for my charm squares, love my twill tape with Pig in a Blanket printed on it.  I finally got my labels and bags for my pre-cut circles and scrap bags.  After going to the Sue Spargo workshop several weeks ago, I decided they was  definitely a market for pre-cut circles.  I hope I am right!



I have already had success with the wool scrap bags, if you are into wool applique or hooking you can never have too many wool scraps.  Please take time to check out my store and see what you think.  I am sure that I will be making some changes to it and trying to make it better and definitely adding product to it.  I wanted to go ahead and take the plunge and get some things out there and see what the response was.  Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

Your wools look terrific and I love the packaging. I work with wool felt and will definitely look to you when I need some. Good luck!

Beatrice said...

Hello, visited your other blog and then couldn't find a link back to this one! Eventually found you again thanks to "history view" on my browser.
Love your scraps bags. Would you ship internationally? Say, to France, Europe?!
I also have a question about the pre-cut circles: I understand they are scraps but what size might they be (hard to tell from a picture)? If you allow me to put my 2 cents in, you might want to add a thimble in the picture, for example, or a ruler, to give an idea of scale. Or perhaps give a sort of size bracket (say 'sizes range from 1/2" to 2"' for example).
Thank you! Beatrice.