Thursday, February 6, 2014

More Applique Blocks

Still working on my Christmas Reel applique blocks.  You can see four of them here but I actually have 7 of them done.  Only two more to go, plus all of the half square triangle blocks for the first border.  I can definitely tell that my applique has gotten better over the course of  my blocks.
I have also been working on more wool.  You can see some of my "spring"colors above.  I  love not knowing exactly how the wool is going to turn out.  But the really good thing is that in most cases if it doesn't turn out the way you think it will you can redye it and it will turn out better the second time in most cases.
 
I am enjoying reading about the types of hand work that everyone enjoys doing.  Check out my giveaway and tell me about your favorite type of handwork.

No comments: