Sunday, February 23, 2014

70's no snow

 What a difference 10 days makes.  Just  a week and a half ago we had snow and ice and missed 4 days of school.  Not so this weekend, it has been absolutely beautiful.  The temperature has been in the upper 60's and low 70's.  While filling up the birdfeeders I notice the daffodils and the crocus were blooming, spring is just around the corner; although we always have our worst weather in March.




With DH out of town this weekend for a "manweekend"  I got caught up on a few things.  I finally finished all of my Christmas Reel blocks, now to get them sewn together and the borders done. 


I also got the binding on this flannel quilt.  I realized while doing the binding that I started this during our last major snow storm in 2011.  Maybe we should have snow storms more often and I would get more done.
 
 

No comments: