Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Design Wall Monday on Tuesday

I always think that during the summer I will have plenty of time to do everything that I want to, and I usually don't.  This summer is turning out to be no exception.  I have been helping my brother, who is moving here next month, find a place to live.  We finally found a place yesterday.  I didn't realize just how tight the rental market was in Atlanta.  That is why I am behind on my Huckleberry Pie.  I had hoped by now that it would be finished but no it isn't.  I have also decided to make it bigger than the pattern so that means that I am going to have to make a trip to Little Quilts to get some more fabric.  I have plenty of the light purples, but need more of the dark ones.  I guess I will also have to get more of the backing fabric.  I love the way it is turning out.  I am off to my friend Becky's tomorrow for a sewing day, I need to  decide what to  take there.  Something that I have started or something new?  What will it be?  

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

You know I am loving this quilt!! Can't wait to see it in person.

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

There are no words it is fabulous.
Pat

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Beautiful Quilt! Love the name of it.