Friday night we had a really bad storm, that resulted in my butterfly bush becoming uprooted. On Saturday when going out to clean it up, I accidentally brushed against one of my outside potted plants. I knew immediately that something had gotten me. I went back and looked under the leaf and found several of these little creatures. At the time I had no idea what it was, I just knew that my wrist was killing me where it had stung or bit or whatever it did. I dug through the medicine cabinet and found something that we normally put on wasp or bee stings, it made a lot of difference. Later I looked online and discovered that it is a saddleback caterpillar, the most venomous of caterpillars. Luckily I don't think it got me that bad, I had none of the side effects of a sting. It can cause nausea, rash, and headaches. Other than a burning sensation where it stung me, I was good to go. Stay away from them!!