Sunday, February 21, 2010

More Star Crazy

This weekend has been absolutely gorgeous!!! Big change from all of the snow last weekend. It has also been a really busy weekend. Yesterday was spent at our county Readers Rally, very glad that is over with. Last night we went to a concert, saw Keb Mo, Kevin So, ans Susan Weirner, it was a Valentine present for hubby. We both really enjoyed it. Today was spent catching up on odds and ends. One goal for the weekend was to make my Star Crazy blocks for February, I don't want to get behind. I also wanted to make my January blocks for my Civil War Tribute quilt, my latest block of the month from Homestead Hearth. I managed to get both complete. I am very please with how the star crazy blocks are turning out. As I said earlier the colors are a little out of my comfort zone but I do like them. The civil war block is more "me".

5 comments:

Rae Ann said...

Love your blocks! I need to get with it and get mine done. Hopefully tomorrow!

Becky said...

Would love more days like this weekend! I took Rusty for a walk yesterday and today. It was great getting outside in the sunshine. Your blocks are looking great! See you Thursday!

Susan said...

I really like those star blocks!

SueR said...

Excellent job on the Star Crazy blocks. I'm sticking with the same color scheme--it'll be perfect for next spring!

Laurel H. said...

Love these blocks! Maybe I should star following you, to watch this quilt progress...