Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I was lucky enough to receive a blog award from Pat over at Silver Thimble. She is the one that deserves an award, she is my inspiration and a great friend. If you would like to check out some other great blogs here are 10 of my favorites:

1. Becky
2. Lori
3. Karen
4. Sherry
5. Kristi
6. Megan
7. Nedra
8. Gretchen
9. Mary
10. Melissa

I had a really hard time narrowing the list down to 10, there are so many blogs I try to visit on a regular basis. Hope you check these out, maybe you will discover a new one to inspire you. If you want to give out your own blog awards here are the rules:

Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
Link the nominees within your post.
Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award

No comments: