Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Tree is Up

The tree is up, finally. I love having a real tree! Last year for the first and I hope only time we had a "fake" tree, there was just too much going on to try to get a real tree and keep it watered. Some people want a tall and skinny tree, I am more of the round fat tree kind of person. This year we have a Frasier Fir, and as you can tell our tree doesn't have a theme, our decorations are a little bit of everything.

The sock monkey cowboy came from Cheyenne, WY a few years ago when we were there for Frontier Days.

I gave this ornament to my hubby for his birthday on Saturday, putting the star on the tree is always his job.


This snowman was made by a friend of ours from one of the pieces of wood that was left over from our cabin.



Joe bought me this cute little snowman the first Christmas we were together. I think it is one of my favorites.

























1 comment:

Linda said...

Fabulous! Make mine fake but I can appreciate the effort that went into your traditional style. Your ornaments are darling!