This afternoon I had the house to myself and I wanted to work on a Christmas project. I started step two of Carolina Christmas, but decided I want to work on something that I could actually have a chance of getting completed in the near future. I dug out the blocks for Bonnie Hunter's Christmas Lights. I cut the triangles and got it up on my design wall. I really like the way it turned out. Some of the blocks are actually sew together. I already have the border fabrics, so this is something that I could get finished before Christmas. My goal is to get it quilted and actually have it to use next Christmas.