Saturday, November 21, 2009

Bull Riding Anyone??

Where else would the Quilting Cowgirl spend Friday night but at a Bull Riding Competition? You don't get the chance to do this very often in Atlanta, this isn't exactly the bull riding capital of the world. This weekend, the PBR came to Atlanta for the weekend and hubby and I went last night. It was a great time. We had great seats, right by the shutes. There is an event tonight and tomorrow night that I would have loved to have attended, but Joe left today for Virginia and I didn't want to go without him. I got hooked on bull riding several years ago when we went to Cheyenne Frontier days for vacation. We have been several times now and are talking about going back next year. I would love to live out west, maybe someday.

1 comment:

blushing rose said...

I am always amazed to see how these fellas stay on those beasts so long. I enjoy watching this on TV but don't think we have this around here. TTFN ~ Marydon