Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fabric for Christmas Lights

Finally got the battery on my camera charged, it helps if you put it in the charger the right way!!. Here are the fabrics for the mystery quilt. I have already made the four patches. Most of those I made as leaders and enders when working on other projects. Now that I have those made, I am putting it away to work on during the Silver Thimble Stitch-in next month.



I finished another project today, a tote bag that I started a couple of weeks ago. It was a kit that I purchased from The Fat Quarter shop. I am really pleased with the way it turned out. It took two charm packs and 1 1/2 yards of fabric for lining and the pockets. I liked it so well I am going to give it to my niece for her upcoming birthday, and make myself one too!

No comments: