Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Other finishes

 I am finally getting around to finishing some other projects.  I made this quilt a few years ago, I used the Turning 20 pattern and all shirting fabrics.  It is a really soft romantic looking quilt.  The top has been hanging in my quilt closet for a while and I finally had Leisa quilt it.  Love the way she quilted it.  I even had a label ready to go on the back.  Hubby liked this one. 
Preprinted label but at least there is a label on the back.

I just finished Block I of Lisa Bongean's Moon Garden SAL.  I have Block II almost finished.  The hardest part about this one was all of the little colonial knots in the middle of the flowers.  I had never made a colonial knot before, I have always used a French Knot, I have to admit after I got the hang of this knot I really like the way it looks. 

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

This is a beautiful quilt, love the shirtings and the label you made.

Debbie