Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Moon Garden

 I am a huge fan of anything that Lisa Bongean does.  I have been lucky enough to take a couple of classes with her and meet her at several different shows.  She is a wonderful person.  Several years ago when I wanted to start dying wool I emailed her some questions (really not expecting her to answer them)I was pleasantly surprised when she not only answered my questions but gave me additional advice that I didn't even know enough to ask.  I was super excited when I found out she was going to do a SAL on Facebook.  I am using her great patterns and my wools.  I have finished the first two blocks and have just started on the third.  I am excited too that I am managing to keep up with the blocks as they come out.  I usually have really good intentions to do them each month but never get around to making the.  I can't wait to see how she puts these blocks together.

1 comment:

kristie said...

Yes I'm wondering how they will go together...like her layouts that are unique ;o)
I have been good about fusing, cutting and fusing to block...need to do the stitching!