Sunday, May 20, 2018

What was i thinking?

I obviously wasn't when I did the last square for this wall hanging.  I am trying to get it done for my May OMG.  I had all of the blocks started except the be warm one.  I wasn't thinking and just grabbed a piece of black wool and cut it to size and finished the applique.  Today when I started sewing all of the blocks together I realized that the other pieces were dark navy.  I am so upset.  I don't have any more of the navy wool, that  is what I get for having the project started for a couple of years.  Going to go through all of my wool tomorrow to see if I can find a blue that is close, at least then it will be in the same family.  This is a lesson learned do wait two years to finish a project unless you have all of the pieces together.




No comments: