Tuesday, May 1, 2018

I did it

It took all  month but I finally finished my April goal, last night.  I can't believe that it took me all month to finish 4 pillowcases.  Glad they are finished, will probably end up being Christmas presents for some of the family.  This month has been extremely busy, we sold our cabin and had to  move everything out.  I realized that over the last 20 years everything that we should have gotten rid of we just took there, so there was 20 years worth of stuff, and I do mean stuff.  I have lost track of the number of trips I have made to Goodwill.  We sold some things, gave some away but still have a lot to sort through.  I would get rid of a lot of it, by my DH is a pack rat and wants to keep everything.  My sewing room is in our basement and unfortunately that is were we have put everything and I have to do some more cleaning before I can even think about sewing. 


No comments: