Sunday, February 25, 2018

February OMG finished

 I decided to do  my Monthly Goals in baby steps, my goal for February was to put the border on this table  topper that has been in the UFO stack so long I don't even remember starting it.  I had put off putting the outside border on because it was scalloped and it was appliqued on.  After getting it out and starting it, I realized it wasn't that hard to do  just time consuming in getting the  border curved and pinned just right to the background border. 
The border is on now and it will be off to my friend Leisa to be quilted, the binding will be a goal for another month. 

2 comments:

Patty said...

Such a lovely quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

chrisknits said...

So pretty. You will be glad you took the time to just do it!