Monday, January 21, 2013

Day off

I have had the best day, make that best weekend.  Friday night was Thimbles, got to see all of my good friends, the only bad thing was three of the thimbles are moving.  Kristie is moving to Louisiana in February, Sandra is moving to Iowa when school is out, and Mercedine is moving at the end of summer.  Boo Hoo.  I am still working on Odd's and End's from  Primitive Gatherings, it is easy to work on and talk at the same time.  Saturday was cleaning day, not my favorite thing to do, but it has to be done.  Sunday was sewing room cleaning day, this was way overdue dinner; Sunday night dinner was with some wonderful friends at Ted's.  Today was great just because I didn't have to go to work, last week was probably the worst week in my working career, so anything would be an improvement.  I did some sewing, still working on Easy Street.  I am slowly getting there.  I also got some projects ready to take to Elijay in a couple of weeks.  I also made the first block in the Dixie Diary, Barbara Brackmans' BOM.  (no pictures of anything camera problems).  I also started the Lady of the Lake block from Homestead Hearth, I had already received the first two months and hadn't done a thing with either one, almost finished both months.  I am loving this quilt.  Hope everyone had a great weekend, and if you were off for the day hope you enjoyed it.

No comments: