Saturday, January 21, 2012

NewFO'S

I discovered Cat Patches a few weeks ago and thought what  a wonderful idea.  Most of us usually focus on the quilts we want to finish each year and not the ones we want to make.  I usually end up starting as many as I finish if not more.  This year I have several on my NewFO list:
1.  Comfort and Joy by Pat Wys
2.  Jelly Stone 
3.  Northern Lights by Thimbleberries  (this is a really, really old kit)
4.  Cheaper By the Dozen
5.  Several different Schnibbles
6.  Tag Sale  by Miss Rosie
7.  Ruby Slippers
8.  Emma from Two Sisters (hope to use the red and white charm squares from a swap last year)
9.  Times Past ( a Christmas quilt, this is another really, really old kit from Moda). 
10. Stargazing by Pat Wys
You can probably tell that I am cleaning out my sewing room from all of the old kits that I have listed.  Wish me luck. 

No comments: