Not a great photo, but this is my UFO finish for January, number 5 on my list, Neighbor's Fence. I started this quilt either 3 or 4 years ago, I can't really remember. It was finished all except the borders, for some reason I have problems adding borders to quilts. I get to that point and then have a hard time finishing it. I made it to use up some of the flannel scraps that I had been collecting. This is the second quilt I have made by this pattern, the first one was made from batiks; they look totally different. I like the appliqued stars, I think they add a little something to the quilt.
|Better look at the gold stars.|